Gain the Agility to Take Products to Market Faster While Reducing Operational Costs
Traditionally technology has answered to business needs, over time leaving some of today’s leading companies with highly complex technology environments. Business Process Management (BPM) standardizes processes that span multiple applications, so you have a single, scalable platform that gives you total visibility into exactly how your company is running.
Why Ascendant for BPM?
Our tagline, business and technology aligned, is at the heart of our BPM success. When implemented as a straight technology solution, organizations often miss the mark of meeting business needs because they fail to factor in the “people” side. As a unique combination of interactive agency and technology integrator, Ascendant takes into account the business and user needs that drive the technology solution so you get the most out of your BPM implementation.
Whether you are starting a new implementation, re-engineering existing business processes, or migrating/upgrading your software, our BPM specialists help you maximize value with innovative implementations that follow industry-proven best practices.
Jumpstart Your BPM Initiative
Ascendant offers workshops for both Line of Business and IT organizations to strategically plan BPM efforts. Our workshops leave you with tangible deliverables and the ammunition you need to sell BPM throughout your organization.
Line of Business Workshop attendees will:
• Lay out goals & objectives
• Identify underperforming or non-existent processes
• Run a simulation analysis between present and future states to assess quality gains
• Define monitoring requirements for KPIs
• Identify constraints & barriers to implementation
• Process model documentation
• Simulation reports
• Projected ROI
• Monitoring recommendations
IT Workshop attendees will:
• Gain an understanding of process model refinements and components
o new business logic services
o existing assets to be repurposed
o mappings of services to process tasks
o transactional behaviors
o compensation requirements
o transformation for business objects/interfaces
o human task interfaces
o directory requirements and business rule templates
• Determine appropriate BPM application and runtime patterns
• Install and configure software
• Develop, test and deploy process, components and infrastructure
• Baseline methodology assets
• BPM infrastructure
• Operational business proce3ss in production with management dashboard KPI monitor
• Skills enablement roadmap for BPM roles
“Ascendant built a genuine understanding of our business model and the objectives we wanted to achieve using IBM WebSphere. They were results-focused and determined to deliver what we’d agreed upon, and they did just that.”
- Steve Leader, Compass Group